- Responsible for technical/operational leadership of a project or group of projects.
- Defines generates and reviews project requirements documentation.
- Monitors projects to ensure work scope and schedule are well defined and maintained.
- Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received.
- Conducts lessons learned analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and customer team members for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Lead the project scope definition and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation through appropriate forecasting.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Provide training and demonstrations to customers and prospects
- Be able to produce documentation (manuals, guides, requirements specs, design documents) as per the demands of the project(s).
- Be prepared to travel to customer locations, domestically, and internationally.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing software projects.
- Experience in Software Project Management using industry standard methodologies.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of Agile & Waterfall software development.
- Experience in managing international customer accounts.
- Knowledge of one among JIRA, Trello, Asana, Zoho Projects or an equivalent tool is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to get the best out of team members
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Must have experienced the project lifecycle (cradle to grave) multiple times
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Previous experience of working on any United Nations or World Bank project will be looked upon favorably.
- Previous work-related international experience will be looked upon favorably.
- Reference ID: WTPUNPM
- Experience : 6+ Year(s)
- Position(s): 2
- Location: Pune
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why clients love Wishtree?
Nicole YankelovichCEO of Envisiture Consulting
Wishtree has provided a variety of Custom Software Services including web application development, API integration, web services, and development and maintenance of several websites. They are highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely manner – often before the customers notice any problem. They typically present us with several well-thought-out options, complete with pros and cons, to help us understand our choices and the implications of those choices.
Chuck YorkHVAC Product Manager of Johnson Supply
Wishtree has really helped move our company forward throughout the years. Wishtree’s qualities and work ethic underpinned this successful transition. We started our engagement with Wishtree with a small web application in 2011. They are now managing all our web and mobile solutions including an online webstore, mobile app, and a complex customized Retail Proposal Tool for installing contractors. Wishtree has a firm grasp of technical skillsets and modern technologies. Wishtree is also highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely fashion. I also recommend Wishtree technologies in any project that involves complexity, tough time constraints, or high-quality requirements.
Beryl LeachDirector and Head of Policy and Advocacy of International Initiative for Impact Evaluation(3ie)
Wishtree’s skilled designers and developers developed page layouts and icons. They contributed to and helped our thinking about ways to upgrade our website. Our website required expertise in working with Python and Django, which is expertise that is difficult to find in India. Wishtree was able to meet this need completely in delivering development and regular support and maintenance.
Mohamed El ZarkaniProgramme Manager, GCC of International Organization for Migration (IOM), Kuwait
Wishtree has exhibited the utmost competence and professionalism in their technical work. There have been no qualms in diligently meeting tough deadlines and has also shown the flexibility in changes to the scope of work. We highly recommend them for database development.
delivered to clients
Awarded Best SME
in IT for web and mobile