- Establish and continuously seek to improve the quality assurance competency, processes and
- Build and lead a team of manual (functional and non-functional) & automation test engineers.
- Communicates quality standards and processes to QA team, project management and
development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Prepare document templates and guidelines that can be followed by the QA team
- Improve defect prevention and defect detection techniques for web and mobile applications
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met.
- Create reports to track QA activities across projects and share with the leadership.
- Formulate strategies and identify tools to increase productivity
- Strong experience in manual testing of web and mobile applications.
- Should have executed a managerial role in some capacity
- Good documentation skills in order to record test scenarios, test cases and test reports.
- Good experience of working in Agile teams and Scrum Processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solutions being tested.
- Experience of SDLC, STLC, QA process, methodology and tools.
- Expert in end to end testing at the various approaches & techniques used in testing.
- Knowledge of non-functional testing (security, performance, regulatory) would be an
- Any knowledge of automation testing would be an advantage
- Should be organized, skeptical and should have advanced knowledge about recent
developments in the field.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Experience in using defect tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis, Zoho etc
Why clients love Wishtree?
Nicole YankelovichCEO of Envisiture Consulting
Wishtree has provided a variety of Custom Software Services including web application development, API integration, web services, and development and maintenance of several websites. They are highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely manner – often before the customers notice any problem. They typically present us with several well-thought-out options, complete with pros and cons, to help us understand our choices and the implications of those choices.
Chuck YorkHVAC Product Manager of Johnson Supply
Wishtree has really helped move our company forward throughout the years. Wishtree’s qualities and work ethic underpinned this successful transition. We started our engagement with Wishtree with a small web application in 2011. They are now managing all our web and mobile solutions including an online webstore, mobile app, and a complex customized Retail Proposal Tool for installing contractors. Wishtree has a firm grasp of technical skillsets and modern technologies. Wishtree is also highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely fashion. I also recommend Wishtree technologies in any project that involves complexity, tough time constraints, or high-quality requirements.
Beryl LeachDirector and Head of Policy and Advocacy of International Initiative for Impact Evaluation(3ie)
Wishtree’s skilled designers and developers developed page layouts and icons. They contributed to and helped our thinking about ways to upgrade our website. Our website required expertise in working with Python and Django, which is expertise that is difficult to find in India. Wishtree was able to meet this need completely in delivering development and regular support and maintenance.
Mohamed El ZarkaniProgramme Manager, GCC of International Organization for Migration (IOM), Kuwait
Wishtree has exhibited the utmost competence and professionalism in their technical work. There have been no qualms in diligently meeting tough deadlines and has also shown the flexibility in changes to the scope of work. We highly recommend them for database development.
delivered to clients
Awarded Best SME
in IT for web and mobile