- Gather business requirements and create documentation of the business requirements including putting forward recommendations for solutions, where required.
- Maintain the requirement traceability matrices and follow up with IT on the closure of any open points.
- Coordinate with developers and QA team to clarify business requirements and participate in stand-up meetings on a daily basis.
- Participate in and/or lead formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support.
- Present demonstrations of the solution to the customer under development and during UAT to ensure sign-offs are met.
- Responsible for communicating the solution with customers’ business and IT personnel.
- Ensure that the customer understands the solution and receives responses to all open questions and action items
- Should have worked with international customers before.
- Should have prior working experience with tools like Asana / Trello / JIRA / Zoho Sprints etc.
- Should be familiar with documenting requirements in form of user stories
- Should have good understanding of Agile SDLC and have practical experience of Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst for a minimum of 24 months.
- Certifications like CCBA / CBAP or PMI-PBA will be advantageous (non- mandatory) for the candidate.
- Knowledge of gathering and providing solutions to non-functional requirements is a bonus.
Why clients love Wishtree?
Nicole YankelovichCEO of Envisiture Consulting
Wishtree has provided a variety of Custom Software Services including web application development, API integration, web services, and development and maintenance of several websites. They are highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely manner – often before the customers notice any problem. They typically present us with several well-thought-out options, complete with pros and cons, to help us understand our choices and the implications of those choices.
Chuck YorkHVAC Product Manager of Johnson Supply
Wishtree has really helped move our company forward throughout the years. Wishtree’s qualities and work ethic underpinned this successful transition. We started our engagement with Wishtree with a small web application in 2011. They are now managing all our web and mobile solutions including an online webstore, mobile app, and a complex customized Retail Proposal Tool for installing contractors. Wishtree has a firm grasp of technical skillsets and modern technologies. Wishtree is also highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely fashion. I also recommend Wishtree technologies in any project that involves complexity, tough time constraints, or high-quality requirements.
Beryl LeachDirector and Head of Policy and Advocacy of International Initiative for Impact Evaluation(3ie)
Wishtree’s skilled designers and developers developed page layouts and icons. They contributed to and helped our thinking about ways to upgrade our website. Our website required expertise in working with Python and Django, which is expertise that is difficult to find in India. Wishtree was able to meet this need completely in delivering development and regular support and maintenance.
Mohamed El ZarkaniProgramme Manager, GCC of International Organization for Migration (IOM), Kuwait
Wishtree has exhibited the utmost competence and professionalism in their technical work. There have been no qualms in diligently meeting tough deadlines and has also shown the flexibility in changes to the scope of work. We highly recommend them for database development.
delivered to clients
Awarded Best SME
in IT for web and mobile