- Design, develop, and maintain websites and web-based solutions utilizing Drupal and other
- Complete website and CMS development using PHP/MySQL/Drupal
- Build UI with responsive capabilities
- Oversee Drupal configuration management/sync
- Advise and influence clients towards innovative/integrated solutions
- Integrate modules after completing regression testing for incompatibilities and dependencies
on other modules already in use
- Work closely with technical lead, product managers, designers, and content strategists to
troubleshoot, conceptualize, as well as develop Drupal-based website tickets
- Set development processes and coding standards, select development tools
- Oversee version control processes while leading and performing code reviews
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Writing effective APIs for integration with other systems
- Perform peer code reviews
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules, and
- At least 3 years of Drupal hands-on development experience
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
- Demonstrable knowledge of Drupal and creating custom plugins
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
- Writing effective REST APIs
- Proficient with code versioning tools like Git
- Experience in Drush, and Composer (preferred)
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel, Symfony (preferred)
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases especially MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB
Why clients love Wishtree?
Nicole YankelovichCEO of Envisiture Consulting
Wishtree has provided a variety of Custom Software Services including web application development, API integration, web services, and development and maintenance of several websites. They are highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely manner – often before the customers notice any problem. They typically present us with several well-thought-out options, complete with pros and cons, to help us understand our choices and the implications of those choices.
Chuck YorkHVAC Product Manager of Johnson Supply
Wishtree has really helped move our company forward throughout the years. Wishtree’s qualities and work ethic underpinned this successful transition. We started our engagement with Wishtree with a small web application in 2011. They are now managing all our web and mobile solutions including an online webstore, mobile app, and a complex customized Retail Proposal Tool for installing contractors. Wishtree has a firm grasp of technical skillsets and modern technologies. Wishtree is also highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely fashion. I also recommend Wishtree technologies in any project that involves complexity, tough time constraints, or high-quality requirements.
Beryl LeachDirector and Head of Policy and Advocacy of International Initiative for Impact Evaluation(3ie)
Wishtree’s skilled designers and developers developed page layouts and icons. They contributed to and helped our thinking about ways to upgrade our website. Our website required expertise in working with Python and Django, which is expertise that is difficult to find in India. Wishtree was able to meet this need completely in delivering development and regular support and maintenance.
Mohamed El ZarkaniProgramme Manager, GCC of International Organization for Migration (IOM), Kuwait
Wishtree has exhibited the utmost competence and professionalism in their technical work. There have been no qualms in diligently meeting tough deadlines and has also shown the flexibility in changes to the scope of work. We highly recommend them for database development.
delivered to clients
Awarded Best SME
in IT for web and mobile