- Must possess strong analytical skills to be able to break down complex problems into smaller atomic units of work
- Work closely with our Project Managers to understand the project and business needs
- Design and implementation of the feature related components including UI / UX, middle, and database tiers
- Ensuring that the stack is built for speed and scalability
- Writing effective APIs for integration with other systems
- Maintain awareness of the current product roadmap to assist with developing strategic plans
- Research into emerging technologies
- Focus on fast, iterative, agile development
- Collaborating with developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Mentor junior team members throughout the product development lifecycle
- Remain up to date with the modern industry practices involved in designing & developing high-quality software.
- Should have demonstrable experience of development with Ruby on Rails
- Proficient in the use of Rail’s tooling like RSpec, Rake
- Familiarity with Puma webserver
- Past experience working with the Active Admin framework will be a huge plus
- Experience working with teams with Agile development model
- Deep expertise in Object-Oriented Programming, Concurrency, Design Patterns, RESTful APIs, Service Oriented Architecture, Test Driven Development
- Writing effective REST APIs
- Should have previous experience with RDBMS especially PostGreSQL
Why clients love Wishtree?
Nicole YankelovichCEO of Envisiture Consulting
Wishtree has provided a variety of Custom Software Services including web application development, API integration, web services, and development and maintenance of several websites. They are highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely manner – often before the customers notice any problem. They typically present us with several well-thought-out options, complete with pros and cons, to help us understand our choices and the implications of those choices.
Chuck YorkHVAC Product Manager of Johnson Supply
Wishtree has really helped move our company forward throughout the years. Wishtree’s qualities and work ethic underpinned this successful transition. We started our engagement with Wishtree with a small web application in 2011. They are now managing all our web and mobile solutions including an online webstore, mobile app, and a complex customized Retail Proposal Tool for installing contractors. Wishtree has a firm grasp of technical skillsets and modern technologies. Wishtree is also highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely fashion. I also recommend Wishtree technologies in any project that involves complexity, tough time constraints, or high-quality requirements.
Beryl LeachDirector and Head of Policy and Advocacy of International Initiative for Impact Evaluation(3ie)
Wishtree’s skilled designers and developers developed page layouts and icons. They contributed to and helped our thinking about ways to upgrade our website. Our website required expertise in working with Python and Django, which is expertise that is difficult to find in India. Wishtree was able to meet this need completely in delivering development and regular support and maintenance.
Mohamed El ZarkaniProgramme Manager, GCC of International Organization for Migration (IOM), Kuwait
Wishtree has exhibited the utmost competence and professionalism in their technical work. There have been no qualms in diligently meeting tough deadlines and has also shown the flexibility in changes to the scope of work. We highly recommend them for database development.
delivered to clients
Awarded Best SME
in IT for web and mobile