- Must possess strong analytical skills to be able to break down complex problems into smaller atomic units of work.
- Must be able to develop application modules independently and fix any bugs promptly.
- Do unit testing for the development work carried out.
- Act as a mentor to the junior resources and provide technical guidance.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide solutions.
- Conduct and participate in project planning & scheduling, design discussions, and provide assistance during testing.
- Willing to learn and adopt new technologies in a short period of time as required by the project.
- Will require to produce technical documentation as the requirements of the project.
- Remain up to date with the modern industry practices involved in designing & developing high-quality software.
- Should be able to do performance engineering and identify and fix bottlenecks
- Good knowledge of Node.js, Express.js (or Sails.js), Angular (or React).
- Sound understanding of MVC and design patterns.
- Excellent grasp of data structures and designing and developing ReST APIs.
- Good skills of either RDBMS (e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL) or NoSQL (MongoDB or equivalent).
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in MEAN/MERN Stack development.
- Experience in developing responsive web applications.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies and ability to participate in local and remote Sprints.
- Good grasp of UI / UX concepts.
- Should have experience in using Git & VSCode.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, CI / CD, Gitflow, shell scripting will be considered positively.
Why clients love Wishtree?
Nicole YankelovichCEO of Envisiture Consulting
Wishtree has provided a variety of Custom Software Services including web application development, API integration, web services, and development and maintenance of several websites. They are highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely manner – often before the customers notice any problem. They typically present us with several well-thought-out options, complete with pros and cons, to help us understand our choices and the implications of those choices.
Chuck YorkHVAC Product Manager of Johnson Supply
Wishtree has really helped move our company forward throughout the years. Wishtree’s qualities and work ethic underpinned this successful transition. We started our engagement with Wishtree with a small web application in 2011. They are now managing all our web and mobile solutions including an online webstore, mobile app, and a complex customized Retail Proposal Tool for installing contractors. Wishtree has a firm grasp of technical skillsets and modern technologies. Wishtree is also highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely fashion. I also recommend Wishtree technologies in any project that involves complexity, tough time constraints, or high-quality requirements.
Beryl LeachDirector and Head of Policy and Advocacy of International Initiative for Impact Evaluation(3ie)
Wishtree’s skilled designers and developers developed page layouts and icons. They contributed to and helped our thinking about ways to upgrade our website. Our website required expertise in working with Python and Django, which is expertise that is difficult to find in India. Wishtree was able to meet this need completely in delivering development and regular support and maintenance.
Mohamed El ZarkaniProgramme Manager, GCC of International Organization for Migration (IOM), Kuwait
Wishtree has exhibited the utmost competence and professionalism in their technical work. There have been no qualms in diligently meeting tough deadlines and has also shown the flexibility in changes to the scope of work. We highly recommend them for database development.
delivered to clients
Awarded Best SME
in IT for web and mobile