- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Collaborating with graphic artists, programmers, and writers
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skill
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe XD or Sketch will be an advantage
Why clients love Wishtree?
Nicole YankelovichCEO of Envisiture Consulting
Wishtree has provided a variety of Custom Software Services including web application development, API integration, web services, and development and maintenance of several websites. They are highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely manner – often before the customers notice any problem. They typically present us with several well-thought-out options, complete with pros and cons, to help us understand our choices and the implications of those choices.
Chuck YorkHVAC Product Manager of Johnson Supply
Wishtree has really helped move our company forward throughout the years. Wishtree’s qualities and work ethic underpinned this successful transition. We started our engagement with Wishtree with a small web application in 2011. They are now managing all our web and mobile solutions including an online webstore, mobile app, and a complex customized Retail Proposal Tool for installing contractors. Wishtree has a firm grasp of technical skillsets and modern technologies. Wishtree is also highly skilled at recognizing issues and solving them in a timely fashion. I also recommend Wishtree technologies in any project that involves complexity, tough time constraints, or high-quality requirements.
Beryl LeachDirector and Head of Policy and Advocacy of International Initiative for Impact Evaluation(3ie)
Wishtree’s skilled designers and developers developed page layouts and icons. They contributed to and helped our thinking about ways to upgrade our website. Our website required expertise in working with Python and Django, which is expertise that is difficult to find in India. Wishtree was able to meet this need completely in delivering development and regular support and maintenance.
Mohamed El ZarkaniProgramme Manager, GCC of International Organization for Migration (IOM), Kuwait
Wishtree has exhibited the utmost competence and professionalism in their technical work. There have been no qualms in diligently meeting tough deadlines and has also shown the flexibility in changes to the scope of work. We highly recommend them for database development.
delivered to clients
Awarded Best SME
in IT for web and mobile