What did we do for UNHCR?
The Support Spaces is a regional initiative supported by the Regional Interagency Coordination Platform for Refugees and Migrants from Venezuela (R4V). It seeks coordination and joint promotion of a network of spaces where people’s urgent needs can be responded to by way of information, orientation and essential services.
Wishtree Technologies collaborated with the UNHCR for the development of the second phase of the service mapping tool of the Support Spaces, where new features have been built for both the end and admin users. The entire tool has been upgraded for a better user experience and interface which includes certain new features such as:
- Advanced Search option
- User-Friendly website navigation
- Geolocation with image support
- Map navigation in both desktop and mobile versions
- End User Ratings
- Configuration of Location Page and Provider’s Page
- Activity Page & Approval Workflow
- Data Import & Downloadable Pdf
delivered to clients
Awarded Best SME
in IT for web and mobile