What did we do for the client?
The World Health Organization works with governments and partners across the Western Pacific to create regions that are healthiest and safest for almost 1.9 billion people across 37 countries. The Pacific Island Countries and areas (PICs had committed to the establishment of a sub-regional regulatory platform for medical products in 2019.
For WHO WPRO, Wishtree Technologies has built a robust and highly functional website to strengthen the regulation of medical products in the PICs. It can serve as a mechanism for cooperation in pharmaceutical regulation among PICs, as well as for information sharing and capacity development ultimately helping the NFPs/NRAs. Apart from information on medical products, the NFPs/NRAs also receive updates about Post-marketing surveillance, Pharmacovigilance, News related to the medical fields, and Upcoming Training and Events. WordPress Content Management System has been used to develop the website.
The website is :
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly
- Compatible with modern day browsers (HTML 5 & CSS 3 compliant)
- Optimized for low and unreliable bandwidth connections
- Adherent to the Principles for Digital Development (https://digitalprinciples.org/)
- With a 100% browser-based interface
delivered to clients
Awarded Best SME
in IT for web and mobile