Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications are complete, prebuilt BI solutions that deliver intuitive, role-based intelligence throughout an organization. These solutions enable organizations to gain more insight and greater value from a range of data sources and applications including Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, and third party systems such as SAP.
Oracle BI Applications are built on the Oracle BI Suite Enterprise Edition, a comprehensive and market leading BI platform. This enables organizations to realize the value of a packaged BI application, such as rapid deployment, lower TCO, and built-in best practices, or to build custom BI applications—all on one common BI foundation.
This course offers Training is Implementation for Oracle EBS which is specifically designed for individuals who are responsible for performing ETL routines from Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) applications and other data sources into the Oracle Business Intelligence Applications and the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse. This course will also teach you how to use the Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC) to design, configure, and manage the ETL process.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Overview
- Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Architecture Overview
- Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse Content
- Installing and Configuring Oracle BI Applications and Related Components
- Understanding the ETL Process
- Working with Informatica Designer
- Working with Informatica Workflow Manager
- Exploring SDE and SIL Mappings
- Working with the Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC)
- Configuring Analytical Applications
- Customizing DAC Metadata and Running and Execution Plan
- Customizing the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse (OBAW)
- Adding Columns to an Existing Dimension Table
- Adding a New Dimension in OBAW
- Integrating Security for Oracle BI Applications
- Managing OBAW Performance