Oracle Hyperion Performance Scorecard is a packaged Balanced Scorecard Collaborative certified application that helps companies to clearly articulate strategy and goals, communicate them across the enterprise and monitor key performance indicators.
This tool provides a Flexible Approach to development of scorecards, supporting bespoke and recognized score carding methodologies and industry benchmarks. This solution offers complete strategy and accountability mapping capabilities, as well as Web-based message boards, forums and discussion threads.
Hyperion Performance Scorecard also acts as the logical complement to any Enterprise Performance Management implementation providing an enhanced strategic & operational perspective, in addition to tactical dashboard deployments.
In this course you will be taught how to Design the Application to provide you with all the benefits mentioned.
- Performance Scorecard Overview
- Getting Started with Performance Scorecard
- Setting Up Security
- Creating Frameworks
- Creating Maps
- Creating Performance Measures
- Creating Dimensional Measures
- Creating Strategic Initiatives
- Creating Scorecards
- Configuring Application Preferences
- Working with Reports
- Working with Notifications, Notes, and Annotations
- Importing and Exporting Data